About Near East University
Cyprus International University was the vision of Mr. Ozer Buyasi who set out to establish a private education institution that would be a benchmark for higher education in Northern Cyprus.
In 1997, the Cyprus International University was established, which is located in the capital of North Cyprus, Nicosia.
After 22 years, Mr. Ozer’s vision has been realized in the countless success stories that have come out of Cyprus International University, which is, a great focus on research, social responsibility, environmental and cultural, and a growing number of alumni in more than a hundred different countries
Scholarships at Cyprus International University:
- Scholarships for foreign students: All international students are given a 50% discount on university fees
- Academic scholarships: New students can apply for a scholarship, and the percentage of this scholarship is between 25% and 100%.
- Scholarships for students with athletic skills: New students can obtain this scholarship under this item, provided that they have proof of their participation in sports activities at the local or international level
- Scholarships for academically outstanding students: Outstanding students at the university for the first academic stage (Bachelor) who have completed two semesters with a cumulative average of 3.00 – 3.5 are entitled to apply for a scholarship. The percentage of this scholarship ranges between 25% to 75.5% based on the cumulative average.
Why Cyprus International University
It offers officially recognized programs for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in many fields and disciplines.
Cyprus International University is the second university in Cyprus to offer a clinical pharmacy program.
It offers an acceptance rate range of 60-70
An educational infrastructure that is unparalleled on the island, a campus of more than 1 million square metres.
Cyprus International University in numbers
- Local ranking: 3
- International ranking: 2828
- Specializations: more than 50 majors
Cyprus International University is located in North Nicosia, the capital of Northern Cyprus; The university is located 5 km from the city center, 14 km from Ercan Airport, 50 km from the city of Famagusta, and 30 km from the coastal city of Kyrenia.
Recognitions and memberships of the International University of Cyprus
The University of Cyprus in Cyprus has international acknowledgments, fellowships and accreditations
The Turkish Republic Higher Education Board (YÖK).
The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus Board of Higher Education Planning Accreditation and Coordination Board (YÖDAK).
Science, Literature, Faculty of Science and Letters, Faculty of Languages, History and Geography Curriculum Programs Assessment and Accreditation Association (FEDEK).
Communication Education Evaluation Accreditation Board.
Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs (MÜDEK).
Architectural Accrediting Board (MiAK).
The European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR).
International Universities Council International Universities Search & Rescue Council European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
The National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom (UK NARIC).
The Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW).
International Association of Universities(IAU).
International Council of Design.
Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education(CHRIE).
Association of International Educators (NAFSA).
International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE).
International Universities Council (IUC).
International Universities Search & Rescue Council (IUSRC).
Mission and vision
The university and our teaching staff aim to raise the level of graduates who will be provided with theoretical and practical information regarding their departments during their studies as well as benefit from school education in the English language.
Through our university’s international qualifications as well as our faculty, students benefit from receiving an education, experiencing a multicultural environment, and understanding the global concept of diversity.
The university and our teaching staff aim to produce graduates who benefit from the educational, social and cultural activities offered by our university giving them the opportunity to find easier jobs using the information, skills and experience after their education in order to benefit our communities economically and socially.
The student community at Cyprus International University represents more than 64 different countries, and there are a number of student clubs that cater to students’ interests.
Mobility to and from the university
The internal transportation of the university is free of charge
Every hour several buses run around the city
It is intended for transporting students from their homes to the university
Also, the student can use transportation to go anywhere
The Royal Group team provides the following benefits to students:
- Speed and guarantee of university admission
- Receiving the student from the airport for free
- Providing the student with a Turkish mobile number upon arrival for free
- Hosting the student in the university residence for 3 days for free
- Helping students find housing inside or outside the university at reasonable prices
- Assisting the student in all procedures such as (residence, opening a bank account, obtaining a driver’s license, etc.)
- We extract an initial admission for the student with a certificate for the first semester to guarantee a seat and a scholarship
- We offer all our services and advantages to students for free and without costs at all.
- And many countless advantages that make it easier for the student to do a lot of things
Why do you apply through Royal Group:
- We are an official agent and responsible for applying to Arab students. We provide you with all the information that the student needs, with full transparency
- We also offer all our free services to students and work to follow the student step by step and to guide and guide him in the right way from the beginning of the application until receiving the student and completing his registration procedures with us at the university.