Istanbul aydin university
About Istanbul aydin University
Istanbul Aydın University was established under the supervision of the Anadolu Education and Culture Foundation in accordance with Additional Article No. 73 of Law No. 5656 published in the Official Gazette No. 26526 dated 18.05.2007.
Istanbul Aydın University was established with the experiences gained through an existing university and Anadolu Bil Vocational School of Higher Education which was founded in 2003 as a result of the previously established bonds. In this context, Istanbul Aydın University has a unique position in Türkiye. The two institutions came together under the same roof with the establishment of Istanbul Aydın University and started offering associate degrees, bachelor degrees, and master degrees. Istanbul Aydın University and Anadolu Bil Vocational School of Higher Education are both accredited on the basis of the Anadolu Education and Culture Foundation.
Being one of the youngest and most dynamic universities of our country that is moving in the direction of global education and international development, Istanbul Aydın University contributes not only to our country but also to humanity by maintaining education and studies in the field of contemporary modern sciences.
Besides taking its rightful place in the world through its contribution with its academic units in the local, national and international fields by benefiting from international cooperation and solidarity, and some important elements of international education, Istanbul Aydın University continues to become popular in the areas of science and technology.
Why Istanbul Aydin University
It is one of the youngest and most dynamic universities in Turkey and is oriented towards world class education and international advancement.
The university is characterized by its vitality and permanent activity. Also, the university does not depend only on theoretical explanation, but rather realizes the importance of scientific training, as you may find yourself in a leading role in a short film.
The university motto is “Towards a bright future”.
Advantages of studying at Istanbul Aydin University
- t includes a lively technological campus located in the heart of Istanbul, which includes engineering and health science laboratories equipped with the latest technology, in addition to workshops and art and design studios, and a large library that contains a wide range of electronic and paper materials available to students and academics.
- Efficiency and educational quality are achieved through experienced faculty members who have gained fame for their scientific studies in Turkey and the world
- The university makes internships available to students while studying in several industrial companies
- Practical learning and theoretical application are integrated into the various educational programmes
- supports students after graduation by adopting a lifelong learning approach; It provides a free career planning service to students and alumni through the Career Centre
- It offers many study abroad opportunities to all its students in its partner universities abroad
- Spring festivals, seminars, conferences and other recreational activities are organized for students during the school year
Istanbul Aydin University in numbers
- Domestic ranking: 62
- International ranking: 2526
- Faculties: 11
- Majors: 150
- Institutes: 3
- It has about 39,000 students, of whom nearly 4,000 are international students
- There are 1,500 faculty members at the university
- The employment rate of university graduates reached 83.6%
- It cooperates with 450 international universities
- There are 63 bachelor’s degree programs, 74 master’s degree programs, and 17 doctoral programs
- It includes 11 colleges and 3 vocational schools
- It includes 30 scientific research centers and 21 laboratories for medical sciences
- It owns about 56 student clubs
- It owns one of the leading technology laboratories in Türkiye
- Owns the Dental College Hospital and Oral Health Center (ADSM)
- Istanbul Aydin University aims to be among the top 5 universities in Turkey and the top 500 universities in the world
The most important recognition
recognitionof the Turkish Yuk.
Engineering Evaluation Board
Mudek – turkey
- ABET – United States
Mission and vision
The mission of Aydın University in Istanbul is to be an institution that serves society with education that offers world-class basic, applied and interdisciplinary research and competence in professions that accelerate the conversion of information into a product with the technology-accumulated infrastructure required for education, training and research at the top level.
To prepare students as competent individuals in their professions for an environment with global competition and cultural differences by taking into account their individual differences by creating a campus with physical conditions that contain different cultures and international elements.
To create national and international collaborations with academic environments, companies and non-governmental institutions,
To promote individuals and society in lifelong learning,
To become a center of attraction in the national and international arenas for students and academics.
Istanbul Aydın University embraces the understanding of excellence in education.
Our vision is to become an institution of higher education where sustainable innovation prevails and individuals who will benefit humanity by acquiring professional competencies in educational programs are educated to keep up with the changes.
Scientific research centers and laboratories at Istanbul Aydin University
- Civil engineering laboratories: They are equipped with modern systems and rich and modern infrastructure, enabling students to take exams in the disciplines of structural engineering, ground engineering, and materials engineering.
- Aziz Sankar Technology Center: It includes a food chemistry laboratory, a communication and electronic energy laboratory, a chemical textile laboratory, a mechanical laboratory, the first and second mechatronics laboratories, and the molecular biology laboratory.
- Food Analysis Laboratory: It was established with the purpose of providing applied education in the field of instrumental analysis to undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Department of Food Engineering.
- Africa Center for Applications and Research: It aims to enhance the interest of Turkish researchers in the political, economic and social
- systems of African countries, and analyze the cultural, historical, religious, political and economic relations between Turkey and Africa, as well as contributing to determining the role that Turkey can play in the future of Africa and the global economy.
- Istanbul Dental Research Center at Istanbul Aydın University: It works to provide high-quality services to the community in the areas of diagnosis and treatment of oral problems.
- Astronomy Center: It works to conduct scientific studies in the field of astronomy, and aims to develop and implement projects related to astronomy by providing facilities and environments suitable for research and conducting studies on astrophotography.
- Career Development Center: The center aims to improve the efficiency and capabilities of students, graduates, and academics in accordance with contemporary developments, in order to increase the global status of the university.