About Sabahattin Zaim University:
Sabah al-Din Zaim University was established in 2010, by the endowment for the dissemination of knowledge that was established during the reign of the Ottoman Empire during the reign of Sultan Bayazid II, and it is one of the distinguished Turkish private universities. The university is distinguished by its distinguished geographical location in Istanbul on the European side of the city, where the university is located specifically in the Küçükçekmece area .
Sabah Al-Din Zaim University includes about seven colleges, on top of these colleges, the College of Engineering, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Administrative Sciences, and the College of Health Sciences. It should be noted that Sabah Al-Din Zaim University is one of the most famous universities for its excellence in teaching Islamic sciences. Students come from all over the world to study this specialty
Why Sabahattin Zaim University?
Istanbul Sabahin Zaim University was founded by “good people” who envisioned the path of science and knowledge, which is to provide its students with higher education and training of world standards depending on their needs, to provide a broad research basis for its academic staff. In their related fields and putting our achieved knowledge into service in the first place in our country and the world at large.
University students excel from their individual and professional point of view thanks to the educational system at our university, the quality of our faculty, the contents of the program and the social campus environment; They are taught to become individuals at peace with themselves who have a leader personality, produce information, solve problems, conduct questioning and analysis, and prepare for the future.
The Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences at Istanbul Sabah Zaim University aims to train engineers who are able to adapt to the globalizing world, compete in national and international markets, and have the skills of scientific and technical expertise that can form the basis for high-quality engineering and technology. initiatives.
The goal of the Faculty of Health Sciences; It is the education of health professionals responsible for protecting the health of the individual and society, who participate in multidisciplinary team work in the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of diseases, who are responsible for legal, ethical and professional values, who are able to analyze current trends and requirements in health services and apply theories and research skills, to provide Educational opportunities for our youth, in the light of contemporary information and contemporary technologies.
Advantages of studying at Sabahattin Zaim University
- Academic quality and curriculum development
- The university uses English as the primary language of study
- It includes a comprehensive library of books and encyclopedias in various fields
- It includes 33 active student clubs, which work to organize many cultural, social and sports activities inside and outside the university campus. These activities also work to develop the student’s professional and life skills, by organizing conferences, sports tournaments, workshops and trips.
- The university is a member of the Erasmus Student Exchange Program, which allows university students to study and train in other European universities that are members of the program.
- The campus of Sabahattin Zaim University in Istanbul contains many indoor and outdoor sports facilities. It includes: stadium, indoor sports hall, golf course, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, handball court and archery area. These stadiums host many training sessions
There are many scientific research centers at Sabah Al-Din Zaim University, including the following:
Food and Agricultural Research Center: The center conducts scientific research on food and agricultural issues in Turkey, and cooperates with international universities and other institutions in conducting scientific and applied studies to solve problems in the food and agricultural industry and managing these studies, as well as planning scientific and technological research in the field of agricultural development. Organizing and implementing theoretical and practical training programs, as well as improving publishing and media activities, and contributing to research and scientific studies at the university
Istanbul Research Center: The center aims to provide communication and cooperation between students and academics inside and outside the university and to organize local and international academic events. The center also supports research activities related to Istanbul and organizes conferences, seminars and various activities
The Center for Islamic Studies and International Affairs (CIGA): is an independent research institution based in Istanbul, affiliated to Sabahattin Zaim University, that conducts high-quality research and analysis, trains experts, and proposes new ideas and policy recommendations regarding global policies and relations affecting the Muslim world, and the development of society. Islam and its future relations with world powers
Laboratories and laboratories
The university has a group of laboratories and laboratories that provide students with multiple opportunities to apply theoretical knowledge in various disciplines, and it also provides great opportunities for academics to conduct their academic research. Examples of laboratories at Sabahattin Zaim University include:
- Food Engineering Department Laboratories (most notably the Food Research and Development Laboratory)
- Chemistry, physics, biology laboratories
- Computer laboratories in the College of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Nursing laboratories that provide hands-on training in professional skills for the nursing profession
Sabah Al-Din Al-Zaeem University in numbers:
Local ranking: 125
International ranking: 6849
Number of students: 10,000 students
Number of colleges: 7 colleges
Mission and vision:
Mission Statement Istanbul Sabah Zaim University is committed to forming virtuous leaders of the highest caliber and skills who embrace the values of our civilization and are committed to pursuing scientific research and serving humanity and its future.
- To be an international research university
- To be one of the five best universities in Turkey, which is characterized by its advanced academic infrastructure
- To be a pioneer in the field of scientific research and the graduation of scientifically qualified individuals
Vision Statement IZU strives to be a leading international research university known for its academic excellence, pioneering publications, distinguished alumni and cutting-edge infrastructure, while being ranked among the best non-profit endowment universities in Turkey.