Kadir has university
Kadir Has University was founded in 1997 AD in Istanbul on the European side in particular, by the late engineer, Mr. Abdul Qadir, who gave his life to science, as he was known for his love of science and his willingness to provide educational assistance at all times. Kadir Has University is also considered one of the best Turkish universities, specifically among the top 100 Turkish universities and among the top 3,000 universities globally. Kadir Has University is among the recognized universities in the European Union and a number of Arab countries, on top of these countries: Iraq and the Arab Republic of Egypt.
The university has a distinguished campus that combines originality and modernity, as it dates back to the era of the Ottoman Empire in 1884, and it was recently renovated to become a university campus equipped with the latest technology. The university campus includes about 7 colleges, headed by: the College of Engineering and Natural Sciences, the College of Economics, Administration and Social Sciences, the College of Mass Communication, and the College of Art and Design, in addition to the presence of many vocational schools and postgraduate schools.
The student at Kadir Has University receives a booklet explaining everything he wants to know about the university and its educational policy.
What does Kadir Has University offer to achieve its goals?
- It has partnerships with several British and American universities, which provides many opportunities for students to participate in student exchange programs
- Teaching with the best modern technical methods based on practical training by the distinguished teaching staff coming from the United States of America and Britain
- Maintains international standards of academic quality
- Scholarships are offered to all students who achieve a high GPA
- Availability of classrooms equipped to receive students
- Enable students to use the latest advanced technology
- It updates the curriculum every year in response to global developments and the needs of students in the age of technology
Encourages freedom of expression and creative ideas
- It selects faculty members from international universities and encourages them to develop their expertise and skills
- Opens its doors to international cooperation, to achieve the goal of becoming a global university in the heart of Istanbul
- The university prepares various workshops for students of technical and administrative disciplines
Using English as a medium of teaching
- Implementation of international standards for quality education.
- Attracting faculty members from internationally respected universities
- Offering opportunities for student exchange with prominent foreign universities
- Granting the option to obtain a double diploma with foreign universities
- Promote freedom of speech
- Focusing on positive human relations and a democratic environment for intellectual discussion
- Giving students access to our advanced technology facilities and intellectual resources
- Encouraging student participation in social responsibility projects
Kadir Has University Career Center
Kadir Has University Employment Center organizes many seminars and training courses to bring students closer to the business world on the ground, and to eliminate the gap between academic life and the business world. By participating in these activities, students are provided with the necessary knowledge to meet the challenges of finding a suitable job, excel professionally and develop creative thinking skills. The center is also interested in establishing good relations with graduates and communicating with them.النوادي الطلابية
- Advertising Club
- Arts and Culture Club
- Ataturk Community Club
- Chess club
- Music club
- Economy Club
- Engineering Business Club
- Environment Club
- European Union Club
- Human Rights and Democracy Club
- Entrepreneurs Club
- Photography Club
- Cinema club
- IT Security Club
- Political Science and International Relations Club
- Volunteer club
The university includes a medical center equipped to receive various cases. In addition to a center to provide psychological counseling. These centers provide medical services and nursing services seven days a week. In addition, the center is in contact with nearby hospitals and has agreements with them for rapid intervention in emergency cases.
Objectives of Kadir Has University:
One of the most important sayings of the late engineer, Mr. Abdul Qadir, founder of the university: “We will strive to do what is best for our country, hence the goal of Kadir Has University is to facilitate education for today’s youth and overcome obstacles in front of them. In addition to teaching in an academic manner that encourages students to think, practice democracy, and express opinions. We believe that our youth can only be immunized to meet the requirements of the times with education, as did the previous generations who carved an unforgettable history.”
Kadir Has University aims to create an environment for education, research and discussion at the level of the best universities in the world, as the university teaches various disciplines in a modern and developed manner on the basis of innovation and excellence. The university seeks to train graduates who can address problems objectively and produce appropriate solutions.
The basic principle of Kadir Has University is to graduate students who are self-confident, accept all points of view and are able to express themselves based on experience, knowledge and knowledge of the latest developments and global changes.