Eastern Mediterranean University
Eastern Mediterranean University was established in 1979. The university is located in the city of Famagusta in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. It is an international university subject to government supervision and support and offers internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate programs in English.
Eastern Mediterranean University is distinguished by its world-class academic programs, dynamic and highly qualified faculty, distinguished infrastructure, and close relationship with the student community.
Eastern Mediterranean University in Turkish Cyprus announces the availability of limited seats and 50% discounts for all students in all classes except for the Faculty of Dentistry and Human Medicine
Why Eastern Mediterranean University?
- The university obtains international recognitions and accreditations.
- Eastern Mediterranean University ranks among the top 1,500 universities around the world.
- Ranked among the top 5% of the world’s elite universities in the “Times Higher Education World University Ranking”
- The university ranked seventh among 18 universities in Turkey in the “Times Higher Education World University Ranking” for the year 2016-2017.
- University students from 106 different countries.
- 1100 professors from 35 different countries.
- The university has more than 50 clubs for various student activities, such as photography, music, and other sports and social clubs.
Advantages of studying at Eastern Mediterranean University
- 50% discount on university fees.
- The speed and ease of obtaining university admission
- You do not need a visa, only the university admission paper enables the application to enter Turkish Cyprus
- You do not need a TOEFL or IELTS certificate, just a simple English language test when the student comes
- University expenses for most majors are affordable compared to other foreign universities
- The free bus that transports students to and from the university from all regions of Turkish Cyprus
- Study in English or Turkish as desired
- The percentage required for high school students is 60% for all majors and 80% for medical majors
- The university has European recognitions that qualify the student to work in any foreign and European country
- The European, touristic and calm climate of Turkish Cyprus, which allows students the possibility of entertainment, hiking, enjoying
- nature and the wonderful tourist attractions of Turkish Cyprus.
- Advanced infrastructure, the university is interested in developing its infrastructure and introducing modern technology everywhere
- within the university (classrooms, conference and meeting rooms, laboratories and laboratories)
- Skilled faculty members from different countries and cultures
- The university adopts English as the primary language of study
- Opportunities for student exchange programs, as the Eastern Mediterranean University provides students with the opportunity to
- spend a semester or two in one of the universities with which the European Union cooperates in 13 countries around the world,
- including the countries of America, Canada, Italy, Austria, South Korea and China
- It owns more than 30 research centers, and a number of halls, galleries, museums and art workshops
- The university has one of the largest cultural and conference centers in the region
- The university has a fully equipped health center with 13 specialized doctors and a private ambulance
- It owns a large library that includes books, resources, and audiovisual encyclopedias, aiming to support education and research activities, to meet the needs of students and faculty members to obtain the information they need in education and scientific research, to achieve its vision of becoming one of the best sources of information in the region
Eastern Mediterranean University in numbers
- Number of students: 22,000
- Faculties: 11
- Majors: more than 50 majors
International and local recognition
– YÖK: Turkish Republic Higher Education Board
– YÖDAK: Higher Education Inspection and Evaluation Board
– UK NARIC: The National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom
– ABET: Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
– ACA: The American Communication Association
– AHPGS: (Akkreditierungsagentur im Bereich Gesundheit und Soziales) – Accreditation Agency in Health and Social Sciences
– AQAS: Agency for Quality Assurance through Accreditation of Study Programs
– ASIIN: Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, Natural Sciences and Mathematics
– EDEXCEL: Higher National Diploma-HND-UK
– FIBAA: Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation
– MİAK: Mimarlık Akreditasyon Kurulu
– NAAB: National Architectural Accrediting Board
– TEDQUAL: Teaching Education Quality in Tourism
– TPD: Türk Psikologlar Derneği
And many other memberships and recognitions.
Mission and vision
Eastern Mediterranean University operates in accordance with universal values, guided by internationally recognized academic educational standards, providing solutions to regional and international problems with a sense of the necessity of social responsibility, and raising graduates who have absorbed cultural pluralism, free thought, tolerance and participation, as well as carrying out work to bring about international improvements in the fields of production, science, arts and sports .
The vision of Eastern Mediterranean University is to provide high-quality education based on scientific production, and to become a leading university and the most preferred by students and faculty members within its unique geographical location that joins three continents.
study fees :
The Royal Group team provides the following benefits to students:
- Speed and guarantee of university admission
- Receiving the student from the airport for free
- Providing the student with a Turkish mobile number upon arrival for free
- Hosting the student in the university residence for 3 days for free
- Helping students find housing inside or outside the university at reasonable prices
- Assisting the student in all procedures such as (residence, opening a bank account, obtaining a driver’s license, etc.)
- We extract an initial admission for the student with a certificate for the first semester to guarantee a seat and a scholarship
- We offer all our services and advantages to students for free and without costs at all.
- And many countless advantages that make it easier for the student to do a lot of things
Why do you apply through Royal Group:
- We are an official agent and responsible for applying to Arab students. We provide you with all the information that the student needs, with full transparency
- We also offer all our free services to students and work to follow the student step by step and to guide and guide him in the right way from the beginning of the application until receiving the student and completing his registration procedures with us at the university.